It’s not that difficult to answer the question when you are asked that do you want your guest to enjoy your special moment? Of course nobody wants that the guests on their wedding just bore to death as no one wants their special day to be the day of punishment for the guests. Everyone wants to see their guests join in the party and have loads of fun. So here are some tips which will assist you in making your special day, a fun day for others as well. Wedding planners these days have become more than someone to manage and organize everything on you wedding. They now help with you just like one from your family members enabling you to relax and enjoy the moment because you know that there is someone who is bringing all the ideas to life. Following are some tips which will surely help the guests to reduce their boredom in a wedding. There are some special people involved for entertaining the guests.
- If you are thinking to learn how to dance before your special day then this is a good idea to initiate a group dance that will bring everyone to the dance floor and have fun.
- You can go for the bands or the solo artists or can also opt for a tribute acts as well. Try to go for rock/pop bands who can keep the audience in the groove or vintage bands with the ability to add some class to your special day. If you want something funky that you can always opt for the Mariachi bands which snowballed from the Doritos commercials. Their fun and vibrant look and running, on-the-go style and music Mariachi bands are the perfect choice for injecting some energy and developing some party atmosphere with their tapping feet, huge smiles and squirming bottoms.
- Speaking of the artists, you can also hire caricaturists for entertaining the guests too. This is one of the most booked wedding entertainment acts and it is not fading out by any stretch of imagination. These artists are very versatile with their placement and spacing and they also provide a unique wedding favor for everyone to take home. You can also hire them for wedding invitations too.
- Others help to keep everyone smiling and fresh is the singing waiters who have recently become so popular in the weddings. They are absolutely brilliant entertainment as they really make the day memorable for the guests.
- Close up magicians are the other ones to keep the guests entertained while they are relaxing on their tables.
- Ask you DJs to go for the party hits of the current or recent past this will keep everyone checked in. Many people don’t like the recent ones and some are not happy with the old one so keep a balance.
- For some, kids are the biggest party poopers. They are so busy attending to their kids that they fail to enjoy the moment and get bored very quickly getting tired of handling their kids. So why not go for child entertainers such as face painters, or balloon artists. They will keep the kids busy and keep the guest having fun.
- You can also call for some specialty acts also like Brazilian samba performers or contortionists. The guests wont forget your wedding for a long long time.
- Walkabout acts have been in the best entertainment acts especially to break the ice during the drinks reception. These acts may include jugglers, balloon modelers, lookalikes or silly waiters. Such acts can add a bit of laughter and fun to the occasion.
- Another unique act of entertainment you can add to your wedding function is a performance from the mime artists, living trees, fire performers or beat boxers. This act will add a quirkiness to your wedding and make it different form the others.
Booking the right entertainment for your special day is very important as it can turn your lovely day into the best day ever. So before you book your entertainment for your special day think about the venue first, consider the spaciousness of it. If you have restricted space than you have to scale down the entertainment a couple of notches and if you have a lot of space then you have a lot of options to choose from. For example, have a small band for a huge dance floor for over 200 guests is too quiet for your wedding attenders